|Hydrostatic Pressure Capacity||Minimum 30 Kg/cm2|
|Temperature Range||Less than 42 degree C|
|Packaging Size||500 gm|
|Surface of Application||Plastic|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
We are a leading firm offering NeoSeal Pipe Threaded Sealant
to our clients. It is widely used in galvanized steel, stainless steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum and polyethylene pipes. Our manufacturers make use of the advanced technology and hi-tech machine to make this range. Also it is highly efficient as it is tested on various quality parameters.for sealing, lubricating and protecting threaded metal pipes withstand high pressure and temperature.
- Excellent thread coverage
- Withstands high temperature and pressure.
- Remains flexible after settings.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- NeoSeal Pipe Thread Sealant is non-hardening White OR Black paste
- For use on galvanized steel, stainless steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum and polyethylene pipes
- Creamy, non-separating, non-toxic formula provides excellent thread coverage
- withstands high temperature and pressure. It remains flexible after settings